DOCUMENTS TO BE SUBMITTED IN SUPPORT OF THE APPLICATION FOR VISA OR VISA STATUS ALTERATION (NON-O): FOR RETIREMENT PURPOSES.
- Published: 8th April, 2018
The application must be submitted more than 15 days before visa expiration and, in case of overstaying in Thailand, application could not be submitted.
1. Form TM.86 for the foreigner, who has Tourist and Transit Visa and applies for Visa Status Alteration and applies for non-immigrant visa.
2. Form TM.87 for the foreigner, who enters into Thailand without visa, but is allowed to stay in Thailand with a permit of stay for a period of 15 day, 30 days, 90 days and applies for non-immigrant visa of passport pages (for example, personal information page, last entries, stamp, visa sticker and extension stamp (if any) and departure card (Form TM.6)
3. Either one 4x6 cm photograph or one 2 inch size photograph.
4. Application fee of 2,000 baht
5.1. A guarantee letter from the bank in Thailand in Thai language (Attention: Immigration Commissioner)
5.2. A copy of all entries of the applicant’s passbook showing that the applicant has a savings or fixed deposit account of not less than Baht 800,000 (all documents must be in the Applicant’s name).
5.3. Evidence of foreign currency fund transferred to Thailand Documents under 5.1, 5.2 and 5.3 must be issued and updated to be the same date of the Application and all documents must be in the Applicant’s name.
5.4. A guarantee letter from the local or overseas Embassy or Consulate, proving the monthly pension of the Applicant not less than Baht 65,000 per month (together with reference documents showing the source of said monthly pension) Evidence of deposited money under Clause 5 and evidence of income under Clause 5